Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Monday

Monday is here and I am still not recovered from my trip to Birmingham. I am tired. However, the house still needs to be cleaned, the kids need to be fed and I have a ton of laundry do to. Yes, a whole ton.

You know how people always use that statement when they have laundry to do? Well, don't believe them. Unless they have 9 in their family, or more, than they have it light!

It has finally turned cold here. Cold here is 40-50 F. Yes, I am in sweatpants this morning. The kids were cold this morning, their toes were even colder. My backside always gets the coldest. Well, um...that might be too much info...
Anyway, have a great Monday!

ps I can't download pic until I find my camera cord, which I have not seen in about, well...I don't know how long. UGH! I will win this battle though..the battle between me and the camera. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment